- Poly N-Acetyl Glucosamine:, The only one obtained from marine plankton and with 100 Mesh-size microparticles which provide greater adsorption surface (binds with lipids by ionic bonds forming nonabsorbable macromolecules) It has high-degree deacetylation reaching 99% molecular purity (greater effectiveness). It´s also efficient for fatty acid control, cholesterol, triglycerides..
- Sodium Ascorbate: que potencia la acción de la N-Acetil Glucosamina
- Fructo-oligosacáridos, In synergy with Poly N-Acetyl Glucosamine during its biochemical transformation into ascorbic acid, it stabilizes lipid macromolecules preventing their absorption and increases lipid capture.
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides: Improve intestinal traffic by favoring lipid elimination and achieve a natural balance of bacterial flora due to their bifidogenic action
What is the N-acetil Glucosamine polymer?
BiNarval Plus® Bottle 60 capsules. C.N. 304931.
Method of Use:
- Initial treatment: One capsule immediately before the two main meals; lunch and dinner.
- One capsule before the two main meals; lunch and dinner.
- Counteracting Copious Meals: Two capsules before a main meal.
Important: A balanced low-calorie diet and moderate exercise is recommended to optimize results with BiNarval®.
National and international studies have proved the Efficacy And Safety of BiNarval
. 17 Spanish doctors have performed a nationwide follow-up clinical study on eating habits in the country, reaching the following conclusion: 481 patients with 92.8% Efficacy and Safety.
BiNarval PLUS Facebook page